Accurate, compliant, and easy to use — EDIMS workflow management
system is the best in the industry, alleviating the pressure at every step in the ED workflow.
Automate the Workflow
EDIMS automates the ED documentation process — reducing repetitive tasks,
minimizing the risk of adverse events, and ensuring compliant documentation.
EDIMS gives you immediate real-time access to patient history, clinical documentation,
lab results, demographics, prescriptions, and discharge instructions.
- When a doctor enters an order, every procedure is documented, appropriate charges are captured
- Supplies and procedures used are captured as they occur
- Time spent and care delivered are thoroughly documented for each patient
In other words, the clinician is removed from the charge capture process.
Treating the patient is once again your primary focus.
Make Decisions Based on Best Practices
EDIMS brings comprehensive clinical decision support to providers in the ED
through industry-leading templates, order sets, “macros,” and “pearls”:
- Over 1,000 Chief Complaint and Diagnosis Templates are built into the system
Whatever symptom the patient presents with, you can be sure there’s a template that covers it
— there are 27 templates for chest pain alone.
- Over 250 Order Sets provide medical best practices for common diagnoses
- “Macros” allow you to quickly add additional complaint or condition templates to a patient’s chart
- “Pearls” — as in “pearls of wisdom” — are the latest in medical best practice
findings and recommendations that help you deliver the best care
All templates and order sets are updated and maintained by over
350 practicing ED professionals who are charged with staying on
top of the latest literature and medical best practices.
Read more about Decision Support
Read more about Workflow Management